The Hinds County Department of Central Repair located in Raymond, Mississippi is governed by the Hinds County Board of Supervisors
Repair and Maintenance of all county owned vehicles/equipment.
- Passenger vehicles, road equipment, small engines, fire equipment, etc.
- Service and wrecker calls.
- Preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Purchasing parts/inventory.
- Maintaining historical data on all equipment.
Management of the Waste Tire Disposal Program (made possible by a grant from the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality) ***NO COST TO HINDS COUNTY TAX PAYERS***
- Supervises the collection/disposal of tires.
- Involvement and Interaction (Community and other agencies).
- Provides: Grant administration (Monitoring, planning, and coordination).
- Directs and supervises reporting and publication data.
- Design and implement public information.
- Planning and evaluating program.
Fuel Service Management (Fuelman Fleet Fueling System)
- Tracks usage by Employee/Vehicle.
- Maintains Database.
- Card Management.
- Location/Department Management.